Helping you get on with business.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a business, lease premises or restructure, we can help you get on with business. We understand the unique challenges faced by businesses in the region, and will ensure you get the best possible result every time.
Our expert team have significant experience across leasing of commercial, retail, farming, and industrial property. We act for landlords of large commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, and mixed-use developments.
What CSG Law can help you with.
We help clients across the region with a wide range of business issues, including leading, business conveyancing and business structuring.
We advise on the drafting and negotiating of lease agreements and all lease related documents, interpretation of leases, rent reviews, make-good arrangements, incentives and disputes including enforcing and terminating leases.
Our expertise includes:
- Preparing and negotiating agreements for lease, leases, lease variations and lease renewals
- Ensuring statutory compliance with retail lease legislation and environmental standards requirements
- Preparing and negotiating licences, fit out deeds, incentive deeds and financiers’ entry deeds
- Advising in relation to disputes including representation in retail lease disputes
Selling or buying a business can be a challenging and time-consuming process. Our team will provide reassurance throughout your business transaction, from contract negotiations to settlement and beyond. We take a realistic, proactive and cost-effective approach in assisting you with business dealings such as Contract negotiations, Due Diligence, Restraint of Trade, Contract Terms, Franchise Agreement, Leasing and Employees. You will receive timely advice to ensure the successful conclusion of your transaction. Our team will ensure you receive unencumbered title to the business assets including the transfer of all licenses and leases to ensure ownership.
We have experience across a broad range of businesses such as:
- Mechanical workshops
- Corner Stores
- News Agencies
- Fishing Charters
- Franchised Businesses
- Retail outlets in shopping centres
- Licensed Premises
Corporate governance is the system of rules, practices and processes by which a company or other entity is directed and controlled. It is important for a company to have the appropriate constituent documents and overarching agreements in place to facilitate governance of the organisation. We can offer advice to businesses, both large and small, in the complex framework of the modern business structure. Our expert team has a detailed understanding of corporate governance and can provide assistance with:
- Constitutions, governance and incorporation of Clubs and Associations
- Establishing companies, partnerships and trusts
- Corporate restructuring, including winding-up and insolvency
- Advice on franchising
- Setting up a joint venture
- Partnership agreements
- Intellectual property and trade mark registration
Who we help
We work with all types of businesses but also specialise in these industries.