Working with the CSG Law team since 2005, Sarah is an expert in all areas of commercial, property and estate law.
Sarah is ready to help everyone from first home buyers to seasoned property developers and business owners. Her down to earth approach will ensure your matter is handled both efficiently and with a personal touch, ensuring a successful outcome and a positive experience for her clients.
In addition to her work with CSG Law, Sarah is also the president of the Fraser Coast District Law Association. The association plays an important role in connecting legal professionals in the region and developing positive relationships with people and organisations throughout the local community.
Sarah’s attention to detail and problem solving skills are a true benefit to her clients and she always works hard to ensure her clients’ needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
Areas of Practice
- Retirement villages
- Wills and Estate Administration
- Property Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Southern Queensland
Memberships and Appointment
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- President and member of the Fraser Coast District Law Association
- Members of the Xavier Catholic College Pastoral Board