Alison joined the CSG team in 2004, where she has practised across a broad range of areas including property, commercial and business transactions, and estate administration. She has extensive experience and unique insight to be able to understand and accurately assess your situation to achieve a highly positive outcome.
Alison is committed to supporting clients through a range of legal processes by offering peace of mind and pragmatic solutions.
Whilst Alison strives to amplify the strengths of your position to negotiate a resolution for the benefit of all parties, she is also tenacious in protecting your interests.
Areas of Practice
- Conveyancing & Property Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Transactions
- Wills & Estate Administration
- Employment Law
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Master of Laws
Memberships and Appointments
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Registered in the High Court of Australia and entitled to practise as a Solicitor in any Federal Court
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Fraser Coast District Law Association
- Member of Zonta Club of Maryborough Inc