Jennifer joined CSG Law in 2014 and is responsible for the litigation side of the practice. She is an experienced practitioner in personal injuries, estate and employment disputes. She also assists clients with Estate Planning, including preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration.
Following completion of her Law and Arts Degrees at the University of Queensland, Jennifer undertook practical training as an Articled Clerk with a Brisbane firm, prior to admission as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland. She is also registered as a Legal Practitioner with the High Court of Australia.
Jennifer believes clear communication of the Law and legal processes is vital to achieve the best outcome for her clients. Jennifer strives to understand her client’s legal issues and provide practical advice to resolve matters in a timely and cost effective manner.
Areas of Practice
- Injury Compensation claims
- Estate Disputes
- Estate Administration and Planning
- Litigation and Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Arts University of Queensland
Memberships and Appointments
- Admitted to practise in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to practise in the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Fraser Coast District Law Association
Pro bono Solicitor with Taylor Street Community Legal Service